Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Twitter prayer group..

Recently, I was asked to join some of my Tweet friends in starting a prayer group. Of course I joined in immediately. Any and all who would like prayers for any reason can just ask.
To join our little group just log on twitter, and create an account, if you don't already have one, and look for @KoolBell777 click on the follow button. I'll send you a private message thanking you for the follow, and you can get all the prayer requests from there.
Come and join the world wide prayer group, you'll be glad you did.
GOD BLESS!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this up...I was also thinking if we split up the players, we could pray for one every day until football season starts....
    Christy (tatershell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea to me. Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete