Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tough times, tough people

OK my prayer friends,

I have stayed off of facebook and twitter lately. It is intentional and it has nothing to do with Auburn. Certain situations at my job have made a mess on facebook lately, and our boss asked us not to comment on it at all. Seeing things posted that are completely untrue have frustrated me, so I have just stayed offline.  So, if you messaged me and I didn't answer, the reason was probably I didn't get it.

I know things are tough. However, God called us to support one another, so I am pressing on. I don't know if you all were able to get through all of the players in your prayer challenge. Although I was able to pray for all of them, I didn't put my full heart into it. I will admit it.

My weekly assignments his week are:

Sam 1-20
Mike 21-40
Christy 41-60
KB 61-80
Jonathan 80+ and coaches

I can't put my finger on what is going wrong, and its clearly not my job. I am disappointed in the season, but I am going to support my Tigers, no matter what.  Doesn't mean I won't ever be critical, but this prayer blog certainly isn't the place for being critical.  At any rate, the players really need our prayers. There are certain players I feel need extra prayers and you probably do too. If you want to pray for players outside your 'assignment' that is certainly ok.

I would love to hear any stories you might have of good things that have happened to guys you have prayed for.


Galatians 6:9

New International Version (NIV)
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Hope yall have a great day. I am not trying to be evasive in my 'work situation', but I just can't get into it anywhere where things might be left in print. Pray for my school, if yall don't mind.

Love to you all,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment