Search This Blog

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Game Week for Prayers 4 Players

OK Prayers 4 Players folks!

We are at game week! Be sure to pray for your players! I have noticed many people letting their pray-ees know they are being prayed for! I know it helps me when I know someone is praying for me. Keep praying for all of your players this week! I have been trying to learn more about my players. Let's lift them up as well as their families and our coaches!

Thanks for praying for Harrison. He is feeling much better. According to his dad, he had a great weekend. Please keep praying for him. He is emotionally getting tired of fighting cancer and treatments. Like I mentioned before, he has until April 2015 under his plan as long as there is no recurrence, but for a kid his age, that is an eternity.

As far as Walker Wilbanks, goes, I looked online and found a new article from the Clarion-Ledger, but it didn't get much new info, except they would have class tomorrow. Now, a friend of mine in Jackson said she'd heard he was moving his arms and legs in response to stimulation but is still considered comatose. Please pray for him, his family and his teammates. I know his teammates must be terribly traumatized. Throw in a prayer for his teachers, too. As a high school teacher, I've seen too many terrible accidents with students. It never gets easier. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment